Thursday, February 5, 2015

TWO THINGS GOD WILL NOT JOKE WITH






There are two things God will not joke with: His Name and His Word.

Whenever he gets his name involved in anything, you’re sure he’ll defend it to the end. The bible says “He restores my soul: he leads me in the paths of righteousness for his NAME’s sake” (Psalm 23:3). Not for any other reason, not because of your beauty, righteousness, excellence, wealth or whatsoever you might think of, but for his NAME’s sake. He holds his words in high esteem as well, he says “For as the rain cometh down, and the snow from heaven, and returns not thither, but waters the earth, and makes it bring forth and bud, that it may give seed to the sower, and bread to the eater: So shall my WORD be that goes out of my mouth: It shall not return unto me void, but it shall accomplish that which I please, and it shall prosper in the thing whereunto I sent it” (Isaiah 55:10,11).

As far as it is God’s word, it must come to pass! Nothing can stop it. Incidentally, we have been given both of them. We are called by the name of God as far as we’re redeemed and we have his word.

What else do we need to dominate our world?
What else do we need to prevail on our knees?
What else do we need to become Prayer Generals?
We can only prosper by the truth we know.

God bless you…

Leave a comment!

2 comments:

  1. Indeed we are highly favored with all these benefits...

    ReplyDelete

LESSONS FROM MY SPINNING KEYS

One evening, I was spinning my keys around my finger. Then suddenly they slipped off, loosed from the key holder and falling off to differen...