Saturday, February 7, 2015

127SAM3>5


I'll start by saying the title of this article is ciphered somehow, so have fun deciphering it!

"Lo Children are an heritage of the Lord: and the fruit of the womb is his reward.
As arrows are in the hand of a mighty man; so are children of the youth.
Happy is the man that hath his quiver full of them; they shall not be ashamed, but they shall speak with the enemies at the gate"

Childhood! What a lovely stage of life.
Children! What a beautiful set to have.

Their conscience is as white as snow,
Their love is as strong as diamond,
Their vision is as high as the mountains,
Their hope is as stable as a rock.

Go to the children and learn of faith towards God.
Go to the children and they'll change your heart.

They are respected even by the wicked,
They are cherished by the weak and strong alike,
They are the light and salt of the earth,
They are heavily defended by God.

Anyone who is not like these ones, the scripture says shall not get into the kingdom,
Oh! what a noble stage of life.

Their smiles can change the heart of a King,
Their tears can get God standing from his throne,
Their heart is most terrifying to the devil,
Their enemies are dead men walking!

Wow! How I wish I were a child.... wait a minute, I still am.
I am a child of heaven, of the kingdom, of God!
Childhood is a state of the heart...God wants us to be as sincere and harmless as they could be.

I am a SON, and that of the KING!

Good morning,
Have a blissful day.

Leave a comment!


No comments:

Post a Comment

LESSONS FROM MY SPINNING KEYS

One evening, I was spinning my keys around my finger. Then suddenly they slipped off, loosed from the key holder and falling off to differen...