Friday, January 30, 2015

WORD OF PRAYER

When in my life all odds compel
When my weary eyes close in tears
When I struggle and tear shreds
When within me I want to conquer

When I slowly move like an eel
When through and through upright stand my hairs
When my worry is so much I can't bear
When I am left in the dark to ponder

When in my spirit there's nothing to propel
When all I do is live in fear
When all oppress and there's no one to care
When I am in need of an answer

When all the joy in me expels
When I listen for good tidings with puckered ears
When I am pushed so far to the rear
Then what I really need is a word of prayer

Written by Adora Ahamefula.

Share your thoughts!
Leave a comment!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LESSONS FROM MY SPINNING KEYS

One evening, I was spinning my keys around my finger. Then suddenly they slipped off, loosed from the key holder and falling off to differen...