Wednesday, January 28, 2015

GOD SENT A TEXT!

How do you feel when you receive a letter or a text from a good friend? I bet it feels lovely and cozy!
Without such communication links it would be difficult to maintain the friendship.
God himself saw the need and started planning towards sending me a text...all the courses of nature were added to this text! As time progressed, there was war against this writ even as there is today. But it has always prevailed because it was compiled by the Ancient of Days!

In this text he told me of his unquenchable love for me! Wow!!! What would make one send his only son to die for me to be free from condemnation!
I kept the text because I cherish it a lot.
When I went out, I discovered he sent the text to many people too, but just very few take it serious!

The Bible! The infallible Word! The Text!

Have a nice day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LESSONS FROM MY SPINNING KEYS

One evening, I was spinning my keys around my finger. Then suddenly they slipped off, loosed from the key holder and falling off to differen...