Saturday, January 24, 2015

Hi there! I'm still Ikpa Onwuka and just want to seize this opportunity to apologize for the very long silence... *wasn't intentional though*....Anyway, the blog is back and better. Expect the best!
And never forget that Jesus loves you so much, your toils and struggles would not make him change the way he loves you. His heart beat is that all be saved! It pains him whenever anyone whom he created chooses to die in sin, rather than accepting the gift of salvation made available through his Son Jesus!

I hope you reading this understands what I mean... Jesus with arms open wide is saying; "COME SON! COME DAUGHTER!"

No comments:

Post a Comment

LESSONS FROM MY SPINNING KEYS

One evening, I was spinning my keys around my finger. Then suddenly they slipped off, loosed from the key holder and falling off to differen...