Sunday, November 22, 2020

PEACE OF MIND


"For how long will I continue like this?"

I asked myself this question each time I woke up from sleep.

Something seemed to be missing, even though it was very difficult to identify.

I got up every morning, went to work, talked with a few friends and returned home.

Repeating the same routine could be tiring though, but there was nothing I could do than to continue like that and hope to find an answer someday.

In my frustration, I decided to go to church after a long period of absence; I only wanted an answer, I had all the money I ever wanted but something very important was  missing; even with all the money, I had no peace of mind. 

Well, the service was just for me, for a very long time I was lost in thought,

"So there is someone who loved me this much and I had no idea" 

I felt sick in my stomach and my heart beat very fast, "someone loved me this much and even died for me and I had no idea?"

I must give Him a chance, He must be my Lord, my father and my everything. So after all I have done to hurt him he still loved me so much. 

I made the best decision of my life when Jesus came into my life. 

Oh how sweet it is to believe in Jesus!

I went home smiling all through because I had finally gotten an answer, I had found what was missing, I am very happy that I found my PEACE in Jesus.

You don't need to procastinate giving your life to Jesus. You cannot postpone your salvation.

Jesus is the only true source of  PEACE OF MIND, every other will not last.

In a world of turbulence and unrest, Jesus Christ is your source of rest!


Miracle Oladoyin

DISCLAIMER: This article is purely a fictional expression of inspiration gotten by the author. It by no means refer to the author or anyone known to her. Any resemblance is only coincidental.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LESSONS FROM MY SPINNING KEYS

One evening, I was spinning my keys around my finger. Then suddenly they slipped off, loosed from the key holder and falling off to differen...