Wednesday, March 31, 2021

PEACE OF MIND 2

 



"For how long will I continue like this?"

I asked myself this question each time I woke up from sleep.

Something very difficult to identify seemed to be missing.

I got up every morning, went to work, talked with a few friends and returned home.

Repeating the same routine could be tiring though, but there was nothing else I could do than to continue like that and hope to find an answer someday.

In my frustration, I decided to go to church after a long period of absence; I only wanted an answer, I had all the money I ever wanted but something very important was  missing; even with the money, I had no peace of mind. 

Well, the service was just for me.

For a very long time, in the atmosphere of worship and the Word, I was lost in thought,

"So there is someone who loved me this much and I had no idea" 

I felt sick in my stomach and my heart beat very fast, "someone loved me this much, even died for me and I had no idea?"

I must give Him a chance, He must be my Lord, my father and my everything. So after all I have done to hurt him he still loved so much. 

I made the best decision of my life when Jesus came in to my life. 

Oh how sweet it is to believe in Jesus.

I went home smiling all through because I had finally gotten an answer, I had found what was missing, I am very happy that I found my PEACE in Jesus.

#fiction


You don't need to procastinate submitting your will to Jesus. You cannot postpone your salvation.

Jesus is the only true source of  PEACE OF MIND.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LESSONS FROM MY SPINNING KEYS

One evening, I was spinning my keys around my finger. Then suddenly they slipped off, loosed from the key holder and falling off to differen...