Tuesday, August 4, 2015

PRAISING THE DONKEY!

I believe you've been having a nice time in your work and walk with God. If not, you've got to start enjoying it. There's a lot you might be missing.

Today I got an inspiration which might sound a little hilarious, but it's a very serious lesson we need to learn.
The question is: WHAT IF THE DONKEY ON WHICH JESUS RODE TO JERUSALEM WAS FEELING GOOD THINKING ALL THAT PRAISE WAS FOR IT?
Was the Praise for the Donkey? 


This question sounds funny right? But the truth is that we're all like donkeys on which Jesus rides on this earth. It's no more our will but his. It's no more our decisions but his. Most times we try to take complements for what God clearly has done for us. We fail to return the glory to him. This is the same thing as the donkey taking the praise meant for Jesus.
I believe we should be able to reflect and have a retracing of the donkey's mindset.

God bless you.

Please leave a comment that I might know though wast here!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LESSONS FROM MY SPINNING KEYS

One evening, I was spinning my keys around my finger. Then suddenly they slipped off, loosed from the key holder and falling off to differen...