Saturday, May 16, 2015

MOUNTAIN MORIAH



There are so many places on planet earth where you would love to spend some of your leisure time. I suppose you know Burj al Arab; the seven star hotel, Moscow, United Arab Emirates (UAE). Some in Nigeria are: Olumo rock, Tinapa, Sherri Hills, Obudu Cattle Ranch amongst others.

I want to introduce you to another spot where you most likely have not heard of so much because it is not so popular and the activities that happen there go way beyond regular human comprehension, I mean it’s the big deal!
It is Mountain Moriah, located along the Gulf of Genesis, with latitude 22oN and between longitudes 2oE and 14oE.
Men, this is a place of faith. Our father Abraham was tried here and he passed, creating a solid foundation of our faith today. He was told to kill his only son Isaac, the one he loved. He obeyed without hesitation, but God restrained him later on just at the killing moment.

Father Abraham did not hold back even his only son- or should I say his “hard earned son” from God.
What is that thing you’re holding back from God? Is it your “hard earned money”? or Certificate? Would you be able to give it out to God when you go to Mountain Moriah? Or would you withhold?

Well, remember I told you people don’t frequently visit this mountain because it’s activities are beyond regular human tolerance and comprehension, but I’ll urge you to pay a visit one of these days and don’t hold back whatever God asks of you because when your faith is proven, just like father Abraham you’ll become a father of many nations… um! Nations might mean many things. Let me say you’ll be blessed beyond measure.

See you there!




What do you think?
Leave a comment!
Share! Just spread the word!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LESSONS FROM MY SPINNING KEYS

One evening, I was spinning my keys around my finger. Then suddenly they slipped off, loosed from the key holder and falling off to differen...